GxP Partners is growing.
We are a team of talented individuals who are dedicated to customer success and using technology to achieve that success. Our team is made up of seasoned, skilled, and experienced proven IT professionals, combined with younger individuals who bring new skill sets and a passion about technology who want to achieve more. GxP Partners management is convinced the success of the company is completely correlated to the quality of its team and that a collaborative, collegial environment produces exceptional results.
GxP Partners’ philosophy supports the corporate commitment to continuous training and mentoring to grow the company’s most important asset – it’s people. We promote the development of ongoing relationships with our clients. We promote forward thinking and acting. We promote excellence.
Position Title: Sr. Appian Developer (Level 1, 2 or 3)
Reports To: Director, Application Development & Lead Application Designer
Service Disabled Veteran Owned organization seeks an experienced qualified Appian developer looking for a fast-tracked career path with the opportunity to quickly advance from Sr Developer to Application Lead Designer to Architect. We are looking for creative thinkers with strong analytical skills who understand how to work in agile teams. You must understand RDBMS data modeling, as well as, structured coding concepts.
Much of the work is performed from home; however, you might have to work onsite at the client’s location from time to time.
As a Senior Application Designer, you must be disciplined, have a constant desire to learn, have excellent communication skills, and work well in a challenging environment. You will have the opportunity to run a project and build entire applications.
We are looking for candidates that want to advance and lead. We expect you to advance from a Sr Developer to a Lead Application Designer within a 1 to 2 year period. Advancement is completely dependent on your ability to understand the application design best practices, to pass these best practices on to new Jr Developers, and to be able to deliver on projects. A drug test and background check will be required. We provide Full Benefits.
Understands and communicates Appian Application Architecture. Constructs conceptual application architecture including records, reports, and news feeds. Designs conceptual workflows and related actions.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Lead the analysis, design, and development of BPM based applications leveraging agile methodologies
* Lead Junior Developers by providing development guidance and best practices
* Participate in cross-technology meetings, requirements gathering, scoping, decision making, and technical design documentation
* Define and document detailed design specifications based on client business requirements
* Assist in resource planning to successfully staff and implement projects
* Provide accurate work effort estimates, project and deliverable status, and communicate progress updates to assigned project coordinator and development manager
* Support data migration, loading, and conversion between data stores
* Troubleshoot workflow system problems and provide technical support as needed
* Build and execute unit and integration test plans
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science (or similar) with a focus on Application/Systems Development. Experience with Java Full Stack Application development a plus.
* 2+ years of hands-on experience in design, implementation, and production support of Appian BPM applications.
* Have working knowledge of Appian architecture.
* Strong technical and analytical skills with the ability to analyze system functionality with the customer and resolve production issues.
* Experience in tuning the system for performance improvements and performance-related system design.
* Thorough understanding of relational databases, SQL, XML, and web services (SOAP/REST)
* Experience applying Object-Oriented Analysis and Design principles.
* Knowledge of business process modeling and optimization techniques, including orchestration of modeled process
* Some exposure to infrastructure, network, and enterprise-scale environments.
* Practical experience designing and building enterprise and/or distributed systems.
* Demonstrates ability to analytically address complex problems, process critical data, establish facts, and draw quality conclusions.
* Ability to work well under pressure, some tight deadlines, and with ambiguity on some projects.
* Experience with systems and software architecture.
Certifications: Appian Designer Certification
Clearances: Background checks are required, including Criminal Background Clearance
Title: Jr. Developer
Reports to: Development Mgr.
This position is a home based opportunity. Candidate can work anywhere in the U. S. Candidate must possess U. S. Citizenship or be a Green Card holder.
As a Junior Developer you will be primarily responsible for the design, development and support of client applications using industry-leading Business Process Automation and Management (BPM) development tools.
• Participate in analysis, design, and development of BPM based applications leveraging agile methodologies
• Assist in defining and documenting specifications based on client business requirements
• Assist in testing changes to user interface, application and database functionality as required by system requirements
• Support data migration, loading and conversion between data stores
• Participate in cross-technology meetings, requirements gathering, scoping, decision making and technical documentation
• Assist in the review and analysis of detailed program specifications and design to meet changes required in the work processes
• Prepare and maintain system, application and program level documentation as needed
• Provide estimates, project and deliverable status, and communicate progress updates to assigned project coordinator and development manager
• Support agile development methodologies for fluid delivery of system functionality to the business
• Troubleshoot workflow system problems and provide technical support as needed
• Build and execute unit and integration test plans
• Contribute estimates for time frames of resources required to successfully plan and implement projects
• Communicate progress and issues to management
• Other duties involved in the application development as needed
Additional Experience a Plus:
• Background and application development experience in Java Full-Stack development
• Experience working on a development team using agile or waterfall methodologies
• Have built fully functioning applications with user interfaces and backend data structures
• Solid understanding of RDBMS data structure design concepts
• Understanding of end-user interface usability design concepts
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science (or similar) with a focus on Application/Systems
• Certificates: Industry certificates/certifications a plus
• Equipment Provided: Laptop, Specialized Training and Certification
Travel Requirements: Work from home with occasional travel to client sites
Outstanding training program.
We are looking for creative thinkers with strong analytical skills. It is helpful if you understand RDBMS concepts, as well as, structured coding concepts. You will start out as a Jr Developer working on an agile development team. A majority of the work is performed from home; however, you might have to work onsite at the client’s location from time to time.
As a process automation application developer you must be disciplined, have a constant desire to learn, have excellent communication skills, and work well in a challenging environment. Candidates who are on-boarded will be given access to online developer courses to train for the position. You will have a set period of time to complete the developer training and take the necessary certification tests. Pass or fail you will have the opportunity to work on an active development team as a Jr Developer. Those who do pass will receive an immediate pay increase for being a certified application designer.
We are looking for candidates that want to advance and lead. We expect you to advance from a Jr developer to a Sr Developer within a 1 to 2 year period and a Sr Developer to a Development Manager within an additional 1 to 2 year period. Advancement is completely dependent on your ability to understand the application design best practices, to pass these best practices on to new Jr Developers and to be able to deliver on projects. Drug Test and Background check will be required.
Get in Touch
Levittown, PA 19056